One of the main challenges of cloud security is the shared cloud responsiblity model employed by cloud services providers (CSP). The challenge with this model is as the utilization of services changes, the responsibility for security at different layers shifts between the CSP an the customer. Our Cloud Security Experts have advanced knowledge proven by extensive experience in designing and deploying complex enterprise cloud infrastructures inside Azure, AWS, and GCP. We will:
- Review your current cloud strategy from the cybersecurity and compliance perspective
- Work with you business units and IT team to develop a comprehensive cloud security strategy that will encompass:
- Review of existing services level agreements between your organization and the CSP
- Indentifying and delineating responsibility for all layers of your cloud infrastructure
- Identifying and addressing necessary compliance requirements
Once the strategy is developed, we will work with your IT and business teams, internal and external, to implement the necessary protocols and systems and ensure readiness for any upcoming internal or external audits.